Our vision is to be one of the most beautiful and recognisable resorts in the Karkonosze Mountains, Poland and Europe. We want to inspire and motivate our team so that everyone is free to develop their talents, broaden their horizons and, together with us, build a hotel for the most demanding guests.
Let me Guide you - this is the motto we follow when building relationships with our Guests and within our team. Showing our Guests around the interiors of the hotel, we, like licensed guides, share our experience and knowledge of local traditions, regional cuisine or the numerous attractions in and around Karpacz. Our strength is the discreet team that accompanies Guests from the moment of first contact, through booking and stay, and even afterwards. We want every hike along the Tremonti trail to encourage you to return!
- Talent - we discover and enhance the talents of employees so that everyone can feel fulfilled
- Development - we inspire and motivate the whole team to expand knowledge, acquire new skills and competences
- Empathy - we emphasise understanding and meeting the needs of our guests and business partners
- Motivation - we create a friendly and open working environment, where every employee is happy to start a new day
- Presence - we activate our team to actively participate in the life of the hotel while respecting the sphere of private life
- Modernity - each person in the team has the ability to propose, create and implement innovative solutions based on modern technologies
- Tolerance - we treat everyone with respect and are open to diversity
- Individuality - we value distinctive personalities who, together with us, will build a positive image of the hotel.
- SHIFT MANAGER FOR BARS
- JUNIOR CHEF
- PASTRY CHEF
- KITCHEN ASSISTANT
- FLOOR VALET
If you are interested in one of the above positions, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, in the title of the message please include the name of the position you are applying for and your full name. Please also include the following clause in your CV:
"I consent to the processing of personal data contained herein for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO)."