STAY MIN. 3 NIGHTS
- accommodation in comfortable and convenient suites of the chosen standard,
- Christmas surprise to welcome you to your room
- daily delicious breakfasts with Christmas delicacies in the form of a buffet in GUSTO Restaurant (7:00-10:30)
- drinks for breakfast unlimited (coffee, tea, water, juices)
- Christmas Eve dinner (24.12, dinner in rounds)
- Christmas sweet buffet (25 and 26.12)
- Christmas dinner (25, 26.12)
- dinners on other days
- Christmas caroling in GUSTO Restaurant (24 and 25.12)
- visit of Santa Claus during Christmas Eve dinner (24.12)
- bonfire with mulled wine (23.12 and 25.12)
- sauna evening with a sauna master
- torchlight walk
- Christmas animation for children
- Lapland evening - visit to the Kalevala Village (possible to visit on 23.12,23.12 and 26.12)
- walk with huskies to the forest (in the forest looking for treats)
- feeding the reindeer
- guided tour of the village (guided by the hosts)
- tasting of Finnish coffee or mummy cocoa
- multimedia show with aurora borealis and Sami music
- refreshment with regional spirits ( various liquors)
- unlimited access to the Wellness Zone:
- indoor swimming pool with a safe paddling pool for children
- year-round outdoor pool
- outdoor jacuzzi
- Finnish sauna
- cold water tub
- steam sauna
- relaxation room
- access to the hotel ski room
- access to two children's playrooms
- free wifi throughout the hotel.
GUSTO Restaurant menu, where we serve classics of Italian cuisine
Beautifying treatments and relaxing massages at the Grotta SPA (To arrange a treatment, please contact the SPA Reception at +48 75 76 96 135).
a place in an outdoor parking lot 30 PLN / day
space in the underground garage 50 PLN / day (please contact the Reception in advance to guarantee availability).
local tax of 2,80 PLN / 1 person. / 1 person / 1 night (applies to stays of more than 1 night), payable at the hotel.
+48 75 76 96 000
The hotel reserves the right to change individual components of the package.